Senior Frontend Developer
- Development of a Workflow Management UI. ReactJS, Redux, ES6, Cypress.
- Development of a video player for the Electron platform. ReactJS, Redux, ES6, Typescript.
- Development of a file ingest application for ingesting local video files (ReactJS, Redux, ES6).
Backend development with Java 8, Spring Boot.
- Development of a Transfer Agent for transfering files from/to ftp, sftp, AWS S3, Aspera, File Catalyst, Tape storage.
- Spring Boot
- Java 8
- REST APIs
- development projects in the domain of Java EE / Web Frontend for BASE / Telenet Company;
- Java EE
- Angular 2
- Oracle DB
- Team City
Senior Developer - Technical Architect - IT Integrator
IT Integrator on the Notification Engine team in Easy Banking Business
- Ensure the project developed by the Scrum Team can be smoothly deployed on the various environments of the organisation
- Make sure that the project integrates with dependants projects in Bank
iOS, Web Front-end and Back-end Developer
Development of Consumer Facing applications. Front-to-back and Mobile (iOS).
- iOS development for iPhone (Swift)
- Backend development (Spring, Spring MVC, RESTfull, Spring Boot)
- Java 8
- Spring (MVC, RESTfull)
Senior Developer - Application Architect - Dev Lead
- Development of Framework tools in the E-commerce Shared Service Center team.
- Development of various applications for corporate customers of BNPP Worldwide ([Centric](https://centric.bnpparibas.com)): FX-trading App, Posttrade, Market-Data, EMIR Back Reporting.
- Spring MVC
- Spring Data
- Apache CXF
- JBoss 6.2 EAP
ETRM project is the replacement of the trading and risk management in TPM (Trading and Portfolio Management). The infinity part of the project consists of managing Quality Control for middle office tasks and deal confirmation for back office tasks. This project is based on a workflow and rule engine to model business flows.
- BPM Modeling
- Java JEE Development
- Java 5
- Spring 2.5
- Jasper report
- Jboss 5
- Sungard Infinity (BPM engine)
Application Architect - Developer
Development of mobile applications.
- Responsible for architecture, development
- Support in production of the system.
DVB-RCS Project. Development of the network Hub management application (Customer Configuration Management Tool).
Software Developer and Architect
Development of a redirection system for bad requests done by ISPs Internet users.
- Design, development and technical support of the complete IT infrastructure following the requirements provided by the customer.
- Redirection engine written in C++ and Python
- The administrator part is a web site written in J2EE.
Software Developer and Team Leader
I participated in the development of the CLS System
- I was part of the GUI team developing MFC/STL application and an API that needed to run on both Windows NT and AIX.
- I was responsible for the design and development of new functionalities but also for the improvement of code quality of the application and for giving support to people working on AIX.
- Development of a Java application that monitors the core system.
- I was technically leading and mentoring a team of 6 people.
- Visual Studio
- Rational Rose
Skills & Tools
- Spring Data
- Spring Security
- Apache Commons
- Microsoft Access
- Intellij IDEA
- Visual Studio Code
- Xtreme Programming
- Testing Strategy
Graduat en InformatiqueEcole Pratique Hautes Etudes Commerciales (EPHEC)1991
Graduat en Arts de Diffusion, réalisation, option SonInstitut des Arts de Diffusion1987
- French (Native)
- English (Fluent)